Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I Hereby Declare this Morning, Mine



As the sun went down Monday, I sat here thinking about how annoying the constant sound of gun fire is, and how I hope it goes away soon.

I think it's funny that men will dress up in a hundred layers and go sit in a tree for twelve hours when it's twenty degrees out. That in itself makes me giggle. These are the same men who call me irrational. Pfft.

Tuesday, it was raining. Was almost fifty degrees outside, but very wet.

Apparently the hardcore barbarians with guns will melt if they get wet. No guns Tuesday or today.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~

When you've put on some weight, and your pants don't fit right, if you go buy yourself a new pair, a size or two larger, you're left wearing pants that are slightly baggy. It's like hitting a reset button. It's nearly impossible to feel fat if your pants fit loose.

Just sayin' ...

As a side note, all bets are off once the clothes come off.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~



I'm gearing up getting ready relaxing into a lazy morning here today. I'm going to post this quick hello to all of you beautiful people out there, and then I'm going to sit in my robe and watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallow. Yay!

I have yet to encounter a movie that I like better than the book. That being said, I must say that I have really, very much enjoyed the Harry Potter movie series. I adored the books. Read each of the seven, twice. Then listened to them all in order on audio. Love ♥

The movies. They're kinda long, but they're well done, and accurate (sometimes down to the actual WORDS) to the original books. Love ♥

~*~ ~*~ ~*~

Short is getting his HAIR CUT TODAY! Some of you don't know, so I shall explain that Short has been trying to grow his hair out so that it's long enough to make a ponytail. It now is. Only it's a high, girly looking ponytail.

He's tired of waiting.

I'm taking him to J.C Penny's right after school. Even made an actual appointment for it. He's keeping it long, but we're gonna get him some shape and style. Get that mop cleaned up!

I'm oddly excited about it. I REALLY hope they don't fuck it up. I REALLY hope they do a great job. What's that? Why yes, of course there will be pictures, silly!

~*~ ~*~ ~*~

Okay, off I go to veg, and be transported into a magical world where Good is in the final stages of kickin' the snot out of Evil~

See you soon. Until then, ponder this:


1 comment:

  1. *giggle*

    All three of those images made me think of you. Shocking!

    I can't wait to see short's haircut. You should see Boychild's hair is sooo long.

    ReplyDelete