Monday, November 28, 2011

Life Goes on but Pants are Optional



I woke up twice in the night having amazingly terrifying nightmares. At 4am, I was officially awake for the day, although I didn't know it at the time.

After a really bad, hormone and tear filled morning, Short, Shorter and I went off to Mom's house for her birthday.  It was a nice visit. The boys behaved for the ride there and back (25 miles each way), so the worst part of the trip was the hot windshield defrost air blowing steadily into my already puffy, weary, dry eyes.

I was feeling much better in general as we left there, though. My spirits were just lighter. The light, happy conversation is nice. The cake didn't hurt either. Then on the way home, a car passed me sporting the license plate "PAY-IT-FD" which made me smile widely.

Having regained some hope for my day, we pulled into the garage, and went into the house to find that Abby (#%#$*#%$*%U#*$%U!!!!!) had strewn trash throughout the house.

I give up. Where's my sweat pants?



I wish that ^^ was a dog, like Abby, but I think the message is universal.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~

Every time I see one of those ridiculously square vehicles, I immediately imagine hamsters driving toasters.



Have fun getting that stupid song out of your head. (Bwah-ah-ah-ah!)

~*~ ~*~ ~*~

Gas is only $3.08 at my house today. I can't even remember the last time I saw it so low.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~

I think that when you designate a 10 mile stretch of highway as "under construction," and lower the speed limit, you should be working on more than a 200 foot long area.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~

I can hear the voices of about four different people I know, telling me to go take a nice big dose of B complex with a tall glass of water. I think I'll take the voices' advice.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~

I have faith that tomorrow will be better.

Hebrews 11:1 ~ Now, faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen~

2 comments:

  1. Love your comment about Ohio road construction. I noticed that it is mostly just blocked lanes and NO work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I'mma one-a those voices! Booo YAH!

    ReplyDelete