Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Life Happens



Sunday didn't work out at all like I expected. My sewing machine never saw the light of day. What did become more accustomed to the light of day was my CLOSET!

Mister finally got all that wood and construction crap out of my WALK IN closet. And while it's not in a permanent state yet, it IS useable. My bedroom is cleaner than it's been since we moved into it a year ago because things now have a place!

I'm so excited.

It's the little things.

It's also the fact that he started talking about building shelves in the basement utility room while we ate dinner the night before, and I threatened the life of the person who built basement shelves before I had a place to hang my clothes. And His clothes. That I wash. That magically appear in convenient locations for Him to wear at his leisure.

Closet.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~

Bandit found something horrendous to roll in outside. I don't know what it was, and I can't locate it. Thank God that dog doesn't roll in his own poop. He'd never be clean. Not that that makes me a fan of horse poop or decaying roadkill.

He used to annoy me, but I've since decided that he's just too dumb to live without me taking care of him, so I love his silly fat-headed self.


~*~ ~*~ ~*~

Short and Shorter are officially home for their Thanksgiving vacation. They'll be home for six days. It's Mister's weekend off this weekend, too.

It's like, some kind of cosmic joke that I have PMS for this lovely holiday week.

God, give me the strength to not hurt anyone. 

~*~ ~*~ ~*~

1 comment: