Sunday, November 20, 2011

Saturday Night Odds & Ends


I'm trying to swear less.  I find that when I feel passionately about something or am angered or surprised, I tend to suddenly turn into a trucker.

I listen to people who repeatedly curse with every sentence they speak, and it makes me cringe to listen to them. Therefore, I am trying to swear less.

We'll see how that f*$&@ng goes.

 ~*~  ~*~  ~*~

Short surprised me as I came out of the garage into the extremely dark dining room by taking a picture of me from roughly 3 inches away, with flash.

Something tells me I'll look less than photogenic, and if it ends up on Facebook, he'll have to be locked outside in the snow.

~*~  ~*~  ~*~

I tried to build a fire in the wood stove, but every time the wind would blow, smoke would blow into the room.  Mister fixed it by putting a ceramic tile on top of the smoke stack.

There's holes all around the top, but now the wind isn't blowing DOWN the tube.  I want to be more skeptical, but everything he's ever rednecked worked just fine.

~*~  ~*~  ~*~

Can you believe we're days away from Thanksgiving already?! My family is always good for a laugh. I look forward to that part every year. I always end up in tears.
~*~
This will probably be my father in law's last Thanksgiving with us. That makes me sad. I hope I don't end up in tears.


~*~  ~*~  ~*~

Sundays are always super slow and boring around here.  I think I may lug out my sewing machine and see what I can ruin.  My very cool great uncle sent me a book via Amazon. I think I'm going to find some time to start reading that, also.

Hope your day is beautiful,
   Me ∞

No comments:

Post a Comment