Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Ashtabula County: Meth Labs & Covered Bridges

Why will rich folks pay extra to live in trailer parks a portion of the year if you call it a campground?

~*~ ~*~ ~*~

Saw a storefront for rent while out with Mister today. He says... "We should rent something like that."

"What on Earth for?" I reply

"I dunno. We could sell somethin'."

"Somethin'? Like what?"

"Yunno what'd sell REALLY good around here?"

"What's that?"

"A meth lab starter kit."

~*~ ~*~ ~*~

We drove past a house with "NOEL" in lights out front. But each letter was a big block letter, and then the lights were strung around the blocks. They stood about 4 feet high and were tipped up against the front of their porch.

I said... "Ha! How funny would it be to go over there and steal the L?!?"

"Then it'd just say NOE... "

"I know... cuz there'd be NO EL !!!" Bursting into giggles.

Crickets......

"No one would ever get that."

LOLOL !!!

~*~ ~*~ ~*~

I think I like going to Walmart.  It makes me feel really normal. I'm like... the only person in jeans and a t-shirt.

Even the grocery store. I'm the only one.

Seems like everywhere I go, women are either shopping in high heels with a face full of "high powered" face paint, or they're in their freckle pajamas.

I guess the normal, middle of the road folks all disappeared with the middle class in this country. Makes sense I guess...

It's just funny that I am the most plain, blendy-blendy person there, and that's what apparently makes me stick out.

No comments:

Post a Comment