Thursday, December 8, 2011

Get in the Llama & Other Nonsense



If that didn't make you giggle, there's just something wrong with you.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~

I am endlessly annoyed by people who are always late. Sometimes, shit happens. I know that. Sometimes circumstances are beyond our control, and sometimes we just lose track of time, and fly out the door running behind.

I'm talking about the people who say they'll be there at three o'clock, and you know that means three thirty or so.

Time is the most valuable commodity we possess. I have little respect for people who constantly waste other people's time.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~

Got a haircut today. I love being in love with my hair. Most people are either annoyed by their hair, or they pay it absolutely no attention, except to possibly check for gray and/or balding.

I love my hair. I figured out what it wanted from me, and I stopped trying to brush it into submission. And I know I'm doing something right because I get the input every time I do get my hair cut.

"Wow! You have really great hair!"

They all say it. And it's not vanity. It's gratitude, and appreciation.

Dear God~ Thanks for making my hair so.... Me. I adore it. It's perfect. I feel pretty in it, and am truly grateful.

They say it's the small things that really count, but every woman knows that, her hair (?).... no small thing.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~

Mister went to visit with his dad after work today. He didn't come home until nine o'clock. I warmed him up what was left of dinner, and when he was still hungry after eating it, I suggested a BLT. I happened to have left over bacon (I make too much on purpose, and warm it with breakfast for the kids), and we always have veggies.

Man! That stuff is like... seriously HOT contraband in this house! These boys can smell warm bacon from a mile away.

They will sniff you out. You cannot hide. They're like, bacon bloodhounds.


~*~ ~*~ ~*~


I think it is ridiculously awesome that I can see Jupiter's moons through my binoculars.


Jupiter is the remarkably bright "star" to the right of the moon.


All of creation is so incredible to me. It boggles my mind. I am constantly, astutely aware of the absolute miracle that is every spec of existence.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~

Okay, so I realize that it's late, and I'm overly tired... but this made me freakin' cry.



3 comments:

  1. Hahaha! That's okay, it'll be refreshing to have my head up someone else's ass for once...

    ReplyDelete