Sunday, December 11, 2011

In Case You Wondered...

You can't make regular spaghetti noodles with Ramen Noodle seasoning. Apparently, it tastes "fishy."

Heh.

He won't do that again.

Unfortunately that makes him 0 for 2 today because the eggs he tried to feed this kids this morning couldn't have tasted much better than they smelled.

*twitch


~*~ ~*~ ~*~

I think there's a secret, unspoken rivalry between my cats, to see which of them can be the first to use the litter box after it's been cleaned.

If they do it any faster, they'll be trying to use it while I'm still sifting.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~

Mister will be home with me tomorrow. We're off to complete our Christmas shopping.

It's so weird to be alone with him during the day without the kids. It only really happens maybe two or three times per year.

We now have boys old enough to go to friends' houses, so a couple weekends ago when their two visits overlapped it left us alone for two whole hours.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~

How lucky is every kid in the English speaking world that pea and pee sound the same?! I mean, truly every mother's life would be left with a void were they unable to hear the snickers when a bowl of peas grace the dining table.

Apparently I was really pushing the envelope when I served them with wieners.

At least the mac and cheese was safe... until someone pea'd in it.

*sigh.....

~*~ ~*~ ~*~

I am a rawk star! I have actually managed to spend only $11.45, and have purchased Mister a Christmas gift that will absolutely not be outdone this year!

Don't worry, I'll just go ahead and pat my own back.

*grin

No comments:

Post a Comment