Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas Eve, Eve!



I'm draggin' the boys out for the last minute, couple of things that I need to pick up.  Tomorrow is completely out of the question.

It's probably fairly dumb to even go today, but I figure on a scale from one to stupid, today MUST rank at least somewhat better.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~



Vacation days drive me nuts.

Repeat after me:  Today is Friday, NOT Saturday.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~

These annoying vacation days may be a thing of the past in the very near future.  I think I'm going to be homeschooling my kids before this school year is out.

The only thing in my way is the fact that I don't have a diploma, and you have to have one, by law, in order to homeschool.  I'm calling on Tuesday to find out what I need to do to get my GED.

The things going on in this country are making me very uncomfortable, and schools full of children seem to have big, red targets on them.

Heck, there's been TONS of mass illnesses in schools this year.  Of course it wasn't on FOX news, but that's just because it's actually important.

When dozens of staff and kids are being hospitalized, randomly, across the country, on a regular basis, because of "unidentified, noxious odors," that's the point at which I begin thinking about just bringing them home.

And here we are.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~

Went to Erie with my (Mister's) niece to shop the other day.  I only specify that she's Mister's niece because all seven of my siblings-in-law are older than me, and the two oldest are older than my mom.  Heck, my mother-in-law is actually a couple years older than my Grandma.

So that makes my "niece" only a few years younger than me.  We've been friends since Mister became my mister.

All evening, I had a constant reminder that I'd been out with her all day.  My stomach muscles were completely exhausted, and sore from five hours of constant giggles.

Of course, having a partner in crime when making an ass of one's self in public is essential.



~*~ ~*~ ~*~

Tomorrow, pies and cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment