Sunday, April 1, 2012

The 411 on 4-1-12

I realized this morning that I'll be 33 years old in four days.  Sad how ya get older and birthdays aren't the fun fest they once were.  I don't dislike aging... frankly the alternative to aging is death, so I'm good with aging.

Me n aging... we're like this...


So it really wasn't the reality of aging that struck me.
It was the fact that, in five short years, I have been waking up, with a smile, next to this man for HALF of my life.

~*~


I remember a time when five years was practically a lifetime.  Now, the number of years worth of filed taxes that I keep in my file cabinet exceeds it.

I have sunglasses I've owned longer than that.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~


Lazy Sundays are awesome.
Wish I had dirt to plant in.
Maybe tomorrow.
After all, it IS vacation.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~


Whenever I need a chuckle, I go sort through my spam folder.
It's the only place on earth that I can get a Nigerian prince's inheritance, a giant, woman crippling penis, cheap foreign pain killers, and an eternal erection...

We promise to never share your personal information, ever.  Not.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~





~*~ ~*~ ~*~


I don't give a crap whether some overgrown rat sees his shadow in February or not.
I know it's spring now because Mister's beard fell off :(


On the bright side, I enjoy the way his chin touches mine when he kisses me.
Until autumn, dear beard, I bit you adieu.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~


I recently decided that I'm going to take my kids to the doctor and have all of their vaccinations updated.  Then I'm going re-enroll them in school, go register to vote, and buy TV dinners on my way home.

April Fools!


∞ 

1 comment: